The manufacturer (FT Fitness Technology GmbH) provides a five-year warranty on the goods advertised with the warranty promise:
The period for calculating the warranty period begins with the invoice date. The manufacturer's warranty extends geographically to the country of the Federal Republic of Germany. If material or manufacturing defects occur during this period, the manufacturer as guarantor shall provide one of the following services within the scope of the warranty at its discretion:
- repair of the goods free of charge or
- exchange of the goods free of charge for an equivalent item (if applicable, also a successor model, provided that the defect is not covered by the warranty). also a successor model, if the original product is no longer available).
In case of a warranty claim, please contact the warrantor:
FT Fitness Technology GmbH
Im Oberhof 4
Email address: email@example.com
Tel.: +49 89 215300-747
Warranty claims are excluded in the event of damage to the goods caused by
- misuse or improper handling
- environmental influences (moisture, heat, overvoltage, dust, etc.)
- failure to observe any safety precautions
- failure to observe the operating instructions
- use of force (e.g. blow, impact, fall).
- unauthorized repair attempts
- normal wear and tear
A claim under the warranty requires that the guarantor is enabled to examine the warranty claim by sending in the goods. In this case, it must be ensured that damage during transport is avoided by using appropriate packaging.
To claim warranty service, you must enclose a copy of the original invoice with the consignment of goods. Please understand that the manufacturer may refuse to provide warranty service without this copy of the invoice. The sending of the invoice copy serves for the calculation of the warranty period. Furthermore, you must provide the name and address of the seller, if this should not be evident from the enclosed copy of the invoice.
If it is a legitimate warranty claim, the warranty processing for you freight paid. Any shipping costs incurred by you will then be reimbursed by the guarantor.
Your statutory rights against us arising from the purchase contract concluded with us are not limited by this warranty promise in any way. In particular, any existing statutory warranty rights against us remain unaffected by this warranty promise.
If the purchased item is defective, you can therefore always claim against us under the statutory warranty, regardless of whether a warranty case exists or the warranty is invoked.